Saturday, November 11, 2006

Off to St. Louis

I'm off to St. Louis tomorrow. Not a pleasure trip, a business one where I will collaborate on an internal project. It looks like it'll be three intensive (and long) days. If all goes well, I may be able to talk about it in a couple of months (after it is announced to the world at large - or at least to some people...).

I like traveling. It allows me to see new places and maybe bag a couple more geocaches. The down side to this trip is that there aren't many flights from home to St. Louis, and none direct. This makes my transit fairly long (6 hours or so each way). It's almost faster to fly to Europe (direct to London, UK). And, I have a terminal change at Toronto's Pearson - one of the worse airports to have to go through a terminal change...

No comments: